Akubra's legendary quality is now in a hemp straw hat. Hemp is one of the world’s strongest fibers. The fibers are naturally resistant to mold and ultraviolet light and are extremely resistant to abrasion. Hemp straw hats are stronger than toquilla fiber Panamas, are more durable and will last longer. The Balmoral has a closer weave than the Hemp Range and Hemp Planter hats. This gives it more flexibility and a more refined look. The finished brim is 2-3/4 inches wide. The pinched crown has a teardrop crease at the top and is 4-1/4 inches at the front, rising to 4-5/8 inches on the sides and finishing at 4 inches in the back. The hat band is made of bonded leather. Unlined. Reeded roan leather sweatband. Color is Natural. Made in Australia.
#1600 Hemp Planter Hat
• Pinched Crown with teardrop crease. 4-1/4 inches at the front, 4-5/8 inches on the sides, 4 inches in the back.
• 2-3/4" brim
• Brown, bonded leather band
• Reeded roan leather sweatband
• Sizes 6-7/8 through 7-5/8
• Colors: Natural (NAT)
• Made in Australia by Akubra